Werewolf: The Apocalypse
Main Page -> Werewolf: The Apocalypse
|Venue Name||Werewolf: The Apocalypse|
|Organization|| Kings Watch Caern|
Eagle Rock, WA
|Head Story Teller||Vacant|
==Notice:== Most of the Wiki is complete. NPCs still need pages and a few locations need pages but the rest is pretty much set. If you notice we missed something please Drop us a line to let us know. Chances are we over looked it. - WtA Staff
Section 1: Character Creation
- Things You Should Know - Important setting Information You need to know prior to coming into the game. *IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*
- Message from the Staff
- Approved Source Material
- Sanctioning Process - Important information on what you need to do and what you need to know about getting sanctioned.
- Garou Creation - Creation rules for making a Garou here on IV.
- Kinfolk Character Creation - Creation rules for making Kinfolk here on IV
- Super Kinfolk - Numina Rules, and First Change Rules
- Merits and Flaws
- Backgrounds and Applying them to your Sheet- Everything you need to know about the backgrounds that appear on your sheet. From creation on how to get them on your sheet to later on when you need to know what you can and cant do with your backgrounds.
- Premade Packs
- Totems & Numen
- Death and Retirement
Section 2: IC Information
The Garou Way
- History - History of Gaian Garou in the Magid Area
- Sacred Places - Known Sacred Places of Gaia in the nearby area.
- The Outposts - Waypoints, these outposts offer refuge in the War to protect Gaia.
- Gaia's Children - 12 Tribes of the Nation, those lost and the outcast.
- Enemies of the Garou - Known Antagonists
- Eagle Rock, WA - Kinfolk/Garou Town that acts as the Bawn from the Caern
- Location Guide - Locations of Interest and Common Hangouts. Descriptions and Room Information for Businesses Owned and Operated by WtA and its Players. Not all rooms are listed on the chat, so here is a list for your use.
- Who's Who of the World of Darkness - A guide to the NPC's and PC's of Note in the W:tA Venue.
- Kinfolk Factions - There are four network, kinfolk factions within Eagle Rock, together they work to keep everything running.
Section 3: OOC Information
General Rules and Clarifications
- House Rules
Rage, Willpower and Gnosis Use
Combat Basics, Maneuvers, Rage in Combat other Combat Related Information
- Social Interactions:
using Contacts, Allies and Influences, Lores, Hacking, Social Related Rolls, Dealing with the Curse
- Garou Society:
Pack Creation, Mating/Pregnancy Rules, Joining Camps, Challenging, Rank Challenges, Rank Duties, Renunciation and other related information.
Mundane Item Crafting, Fetish and Talen Crafting, Rites and Gift Creation
Spirit Interactions, Numen, Totems, Spirit Network, Awakening Spirits
- Sheet Work- Experience Requests, Non Experience Requests
- Scene Requests
- Player Run Scenes